Boho Wedding Feature-How to Make a Terrarium Centerpiece-
There's nothing that brings me more joy than little tiny succulents of various shades of greens and purples. I remember my first cactus plant when I was 5 years old, I loved looking at it's texture while the sun illuminated it's prickles and bumps. Some things really haven't changed because I am still in love with these little darlings. I even had succulents in my bouquet for my own wedding. For my brides that need an idea for a simple bohemian center piece under $40, follow my 6 easy steps below to create a charming mini Terrarium for your wedding guest tables! You can also make one for your coffee table or with your little kiddies on a rainy afternoon.
How to make a terrarium:
1. Add about a cup of pebbles to the bottom of your terrarium glass.
2. Put topsoil on top of the pebbles and press down with a spoon.
3. Use your fingers to add a hole for each succulent.
4. Press the soil with the bottom of a spoon, making sure that no roots are exposed and that you get rid of the air bubbles.
5. Finally, add Moss or other embellishments to your terrarium.
6. Give it a few light spritzes of water.